top of page
Join the fourth class - Wednesday 11 May, 2022
Dating, married, or looking for the right one, and want a fresh, spiritual perspective? SoulMates is a new six-part course that’s designed for you.
Together with a group of young people at all relationship stages, explore insightful Jewish teachings around marriage, from the spiritual to the practical, that will change how you think about partnership, in all its beauty and complexity.
Join us for six Wednesdays between March 30th and June 8th (fortnightly) and delve into a frank exploration of Jewish secrets to lasting relationships.
Come with a friend, a partner or solo.
For people in their 20s and 30s.
Course facilitated by Yossi, with guest presenters. Light dinner served.
Registration includes Student Book at cost of $20. Voluntary donations accepted at registration check-out.
Contact Yossi at email@example.com for more information.
💕 LESSON 1 - TWO HALVES, ONE WHOLE
The cosmic root of love and the spiritual dynamics of soul mates.
• What’s the point of a lifelong partner, if most of its benefits can be gained with a temporary one?
• Does Judaism really believe in soul mates?
🔥LESSON 2 - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS
Why sexual intimacy is more spiritual and important than you think.
• I know Judaism doesn’t condone celibacy, but what’s its perspective on sexual intimacy?
💧 LESSON 3 - BELOVED FRIENDS
The ebb and flow of romance and the role of the Family Purity philosophy
• What are the key principles and practices of Judaism’s Family Purity philosophy, and how can they enhance my relationship?
👩🏽❤️👨🏼 LESSON 4 - RESPECTING YOUR OTHER HALF
Navigating, respecting and celebrating differences between partners
• How can I support my partner, and vice-versa, despite our differences?
💪LESSON 5- BECOMING A BETTER HALF
Tools and meditations to diffuse tension and be a better spouse
• How can I cultivate gratitude and avoid anger and dissatisfaction, in the context of a relationship?
✋ LESSON 6 - RESERVATIONS FOR TWO
Defining boundaries between partners and friends
• Where is it appropriate to draw the line with co-workers and friends, to protect my relationship with my p artner?
A new six-part course on Jewish secrets to lasting relationships.
Wednesday, 25 May 2022
Goldhirsch Hall, 1 A'beckett St
More upcoming YJP events.
bottom of page